Come be a part of the Phillips Chapel Hens & Chicks Auxiliary. Our normal meeting date is the second Tuesday of every month at the church.
As sisters in Christ to spiritually serve the Lord, the church, and the community through projects and fellowship with one another. To establish lasting bonds of friendship by coming together to work, pray, and have fun.
Our Projects & Activities
- The Lionus Project – Blankets for newborns and preemies at hospitals.
- The Veteran's Project – Provides lap blankets for the local veteran's hospital/home; We also make small craft projects for the meal trays.
- Knittin' for Noggins – Knitted and crocheted hats for the Arkansas Children's Hospital and other Arkansas hospitals for children and cancer patients.
- Baby Threads – Gowns and clothes for preemies.
- Support of Troops – Support of our military.
- Fellowship Travel - Past trips included trips to A-Z in Alma and to the Precious Moments Chapel in Carthage, MO.
- Shawl Ministry - Care and the love of knitting and crochet combined into a prayerful ministry that reaches out to those in need of comfort.
- Annual Christmas Bazaar – Money raised is used to support the church, community, and ongoing projects.
- Other projects as members recommend
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Janice Townsend at (479) 841-6103 or contact us by sending a message from our Contact Us page..